Whitelist-based Security Switch
For closed networks, industrial control equipment networks, security networks, etc.
Other than allowed communication rules (whitelist)
Security switch that blocks all other communication
In response to intelligent attacks
Whitelist-based security switch
- 브로셔 다운로드
- Why doesn’t the security incident decrease?
- By blurring the boundaries of the network with technologies such as mobile and cloud!
- The biggest threat to security threats is internal users!
- Security department in limited resources, hard to decide where to focus!
- Whitelist security that only allows “safe” to be proven
- The communication path is set according to the authority of the internal user or terminal (White-List base Security), and all communication other than the registered path is blocked to prevent security threats caused by indiscriminate communication by internal users.
Difference Between General Switch And WhiteList Security Switch
WhiteList security switch
Protecting critical systems and services
- 01. Protecting critical systems and services
- Main system (equipment, server, etc.) protection (access control)
- Prevention of data leakage
- Preventing useful backdoor
- 02. Blocking abnormal traffic detection
- APT defends against malware attacks
Prevention of security accidents that are difficult to predict Enhancement of internal network safety through prevention of secondary infection and spread
- 03. Illegal access control
- Security management of external import equipment
Use time, access permission system/service designation Save communication log (for future accident investigation, audit use)
- Unauthorized access control
- IP management
- Securing network device visibility
- 04. Blocking unnecessary communication by internal users
- Control the communication path of the internal terminal
Control according to the use of network terminals by user, protocol, and group Printers and multifunction devices, CCTV, IP phones Cooling/heating devices, access control devices, various control systems, etc.